We have hundreds of our award winning acoustic and electric deterrent systems protecting fish farm sites around the world.
The US3 and RT1 produce mid and low frequency sounds that deter predators but can’t be heard by fish. We also have the Electric Fish which provides an electric shock when bitten that quickly trains predators to avoid the area.
Our latest innovation – a thermal camera trigger – reduces sound in the marine environment by automatically activating our deterrents only when a predator is spotted.
Get in touch to find out how we can help protect your fish.
- Low frequency system that avoids cetacean hearing
- Randomised wide-range soundwaves to avoid habituation
- Thermal trigger that activates deterrents when predators are near
- Remote online monitoring and control
- Electric deterrents available for non-acoustic alternatives